LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES
Motivating and inspiring people towards change is one of the most difficult yet rewarding challenges encountered by growing organisations today. People are, by their very nature, reluctant to adopt new ways of thinking.
Joe’s insight on leadership evolves from the premise that anyone and everyone can be a leader – with the right coaching, education and environment.
The most successful leaders are creative thinkers who can formulate market trends, technological innovations and customer demands into a strategic context, and motivate others to achieve a common goal.
Effective leaders have a unique ability to diagnose complex problems, craft innovative solutions, communicate them effectively, and rapidly deploy resources by realigning the organisation to create real customer value.
LEADERSHIP WORKSHOPS: OVERVIEW
- Why are some organisations exciting places to work?
- Why are some employees empowered to make decisions?
- Why is innovative thinking part of group culture, resulting in quantum leaps in productivity?
Joe’s 21st century leadership workshops lay forward a roadmap for implementation within an organisation:
- Establishing a ‘can do culture’, and the actions leaders should take along their journey;
- Reconsidering traditional hierarchies;
- Leaders as resources rather than control points;
- Aligning culture and behaviours;
- Mentoring and leading change;
- Evaluating and changing key performance indicators.