EXECUTIVE EDUCATION AND MANAGEMENT TRAINING CAMBRIDGE
Joe DiVanna is an experienced and versatile executive education programme leader and facilitator for the Moller Centre at Churchill College, University of Cambridge, and Duke Corporate Education.
Whether your organisation wants to grow, improve performance, manage organisational change or stay ahead in a highly competitive environment, Joe creates tailored learning programmes that are designed to benefit both the individuals and their organisations.
Joe works with global organisations to develop their most promising talent, from senior management to director level, and strives to improve the skill sets and careers of all his delegates.
Joe’s executive programmes provide organisations with practical solutions for implementation; covering finance, strategic marketing, business strategy, HR, career transition, organisational change and leadership.
Joe’s unique approach to learning and development offers organisations and their delegates:
- A customised executive education programme that addresses your organisations specific needs.
- A learning partnership that supports the development of your leaders before, during and after your programme.
- A tailored mix of learning styles strategically designed to stimulate thought and discussion. Combining academic lectures, practitioner-based learning, structured company visits and executive coaching.
- A high quality and practical learning intervention that will make a difference to your organisation
- A comprehensive social and cultural programme to complement the programme’s objectives.