ABOUT JOE DIVANNA GLOBAL SPEAKER
A unique and distinctive moment just for your audience
Joe DiVanna is the Managing Director of Maris Strategies Limited, a Cambridge innovation research and advisory think-tank for global organisations.
With over 30 years' experience, Joe encourages his clients and audiences to use their knowledge of the context in which they operate and the international exposure they aim for to devise relevant solutions that are both locally astute and globally relevant.
Joe’s insight on twenty-first century business centres on the premise that in order to be competitive, all businesses must have a strong value proposition that is memorable, credible, demonstrable, measurable and actionable.
Joe’s sharp and thought-provoking insight is shared globally with the banking industry, technology companies, governments, educational centres, professional service firms, manufacturing companies and many other businesses.
Joe has lectured at the following institutions of higher education:
- Harvard Law School (Harvard University)
- Møller Centre, Churchill College (University of Cambridge)
- All Souls College (University of Oxford)
- Herriot-Watt University
- Gordon Institute of Business Sciences (University of Pretoria, South Africa)
- Dubai University College (United Arab Emirates)
- University of Jordan (Jordan)
- Strathmore University (Kenya)